Footmen vs Grunts Forum
Welcome! Please Register and Login if you are new! ;D
Footmen vs Grunts Forum
Welcome! Please Register and Login if you are new! ;D
Footmen vs Grunts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Footmen vs Grunts Forum

A forum based on the game in Warcraft3/Frozen throne, Footmen vs Grunts ( Fvg )

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
Do you think we should censor/filter unprofessional posts
Yes
I want a model of this charecter in my Footmen vs Grunts map - Marvel Comics Scorpion. I_vote_lcap67%I want a model of this charecter in my Footmen vs Grunts map - Marvel Comics Scorpion. I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
I want a model of this charecter in my Footmen vs Grunts map - Marvel Comics Scorpion. I_vote_lcap33%I want a model of this charecter in my Footmen vs Grunts map - Marvel Comics Scorpion. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

I want a model of this charecter in my Footmen vs Grunts map - Marvel Comics Scorpion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gjcraig
Admin
Admin
gjcraig

Experience : 381

I want a model of this charecter in my Footmen vs Grunts map - Marvel Comics Scorpion. Empty
PostSubject: I want a model of this charecter in my Footmen vs Grunts map - Marvel Comics Scorpion.   I want a model of this charecter in my Footmen vs Grunts map - Marvel Comics Scorpion. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:20 pm

I have a request in at the hive for this guy - hopefully they can make me a model of him. Heres the link
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/almost-finished-with-my-map-need-a-model-marvel-comics-scorpion-139598/
Back to top Go down
http://gjcraig@hotmail.com
Hell
Peasant
Peasant

Experience : 113

I want a model of this charecter in my Footmen vs Grunts map - Marvel Comics Scorpion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a model of this charecter in my Footmen vs Grunts map - Marvel Comics Scorpion.   I want a model of this charecter in my Footmen vs Grunts map - Marvel Comics Scorpion. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:39 pm

not a bad idea...Why add a Marvel Character to your game though? Scorpion I thought was one of the lesser Spider-man Villains, why wouldnt you go with Venom or like ??? hmmm whats the name of the villain who has the lightning gloves? like Shocker or something lol Smile...meh you probably know what your doing, Scorpions a crazy cat though Razz
Back to top Go down
gjcraig
Admin
Admin
gjcraig

Experience : 381

PostSubject: Re: I want a model of this charecter in my Footmen vs Grunts map - Marvel Comics Scorpion.   I want a model of this charecter in my Footmen vs Grunts map - Marvel Comics Scorpion. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Hell wrote:
not a bad idea...Why add a Marvel Character to your game though? Scorpion I thought was one of the lesser Spider-man Villains, why wouldnt you go with Venom or like ??? hmmm whats the name of the villain who has the lightning gloves? like Shocker or something lol Smile...meh you probably know what your doing, Scorpions a crazy cat though Razz
Oh I love all of those guys and would like to have them all but scorpion has always been a favorite of mine. I have a ton of non traditional heros in my map also - just check out my thread on it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://gjcraig@hotmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want a model of this charecter in my Footmen vs Grunts map - Marvel Comics Scorpion.   I want a model of this charecter in my Footmen vs Grunts map - Marvel Comics Scorpion. Empty

Back to top Go down

I want a model of this charecter in my Footmen vs Grunts map - Marvel Comics Scorpion.
Page 1 of 1