Footmen vs Grunts Forum
Welcome! Please Register and Login if you are new! ;D
Footmen vs Grunts Forum
Welcome! Please Register and Login if you are new! ;D
Footmen vs Grunts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Footmen vs Grunts Forum

A forum based on the game in Warcraft3/Frozen throne, Footmen vs Grunts ( Fvg )

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
Do you think we should censor/filter unprofessional posts
Yes
FORMAL APology(All Please Read) I_vote_lcap67%FORMAL APology(All Please Read) I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
FORMAL APology(All Please Read) I_vote_lcap33%FORMAL APology(All Please Read) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

FORMAL APology(All Please Read)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demon002
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain
Demon002

Experience : 550

FORMAL APology(All Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: FORMAL APology(All Please Read)   FORMAL APology(All Please Read) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:57 pm

To ALL MEMBERS WHO WERE KICKED,

I am sorry for yet again another abuse of power by someone, if this is the case and not a mistake by blizzard.There are rumors that the person responsible is Boobs-r-us...Come to think of it why is someone named BOOBS a shaman.. In any case, I don't know i wasn't there and i cant prove it so i don't know who is to blame.
I would like to just say I'm sorry again for yet another abuse of privileges, Die and i will work on having more competent, trustworthy people as new shaman. I am of the earnest opinion that our shaman are letting us down yet again. If you do not want to rejoin this is regrettable and i am sorry you stay was so short lived. I will make an earnest effort this week to be online as much as possible to re-invite all willing to re-enlist.

Very Respectfully
Demon002 (Shaman)
Back to top Go down
Hell
Peasant
Peasant

Experience : 113

PostSubject: Re: FORMAL APology(All Please Read)   FORMAL APology(All Please Read) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:43 pm

Im Sure the people kicked will understand that the sane shamens here would not do anything stupid and fruitless like that, since most of us are trying to make a bigger and better clan, Im sure the person responsible will be eventually be rooted out...I would hope you all return the clan, but like Demon said I am sorry if you decide you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
jbfbf

PostSubject: Re: FORMAL APology(All Please Read)   FORMAL APology(All Please Read) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:02 pm

demon is a douche
Back to top Go down
tom

PostSubject: Re: FORMAL APology(All Please Read)   FORMAL APology(All Please Read) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:03 pm

hell is a douche too
Back to top Go down
Demon002
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain
Demon002

PostSubject: Re: FORMAL APology(All Please Read)   FORMAL APology(All Please Read) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:06 pm

block ip.....check....
Back to top Go down
demon

PostSubject: Re: FORMAL APology(All Please Read)   FORMAL APology(All Please Read) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:08 pm

demon ur a huge queer!!!
Back to top Go down
Demon002
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain
Demon002

PostSubject: Re: FORMAL APology(All Please Read)   FORMAL APology(All Please Read) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:44 pm

Hey lets play a game ok you insult me and i keep not caring, you ready? ok,go!
Back to top Go down
Die_Plz
Admin
Admin

Experience : 374

PostSubject: Re: FORMAL APology(All Please Read)   FORMAL APology(All Please Read) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.footmenvsgrunts.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORMAL APology(All Please Read)   FORMAL APology(All Please Read) Empty

Back to top Go down

FORMAL APology(All Please Read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Footmen vs Grunts Forum :: Community :: General Discussions-
Jump to: