Footmen vs Grunts Forum
Welcome! Please Register and Login if you are new! ;D
Footmen vs Grunts Forum
Welcome! Please Register and Login if you are new! ;D
Footmen vs Grunts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Footmen vs Grunts Forum

A forum based on the game in Warcraft3/Frozen throne, Footmen vs Grunts ( Fvg )

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
Do you think we should censor/filter unprofessional posts
Yes
???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol I_vote_lcap67%???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol I_vote_lcap33%???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tyrantofdeath
Peon
Peon

Experience : 296

???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol Empty
PostSubject: ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol   ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:00 pm

Why isnt ANY of the tourny info posted here...maybe that woulda been good...i just relized we have an unused topic...and that displeased me...
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

Experience : 99

???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol   ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:23 pm

I'm confused aswell. I really don't know whats going on with the tourny.
Back to top Go down
http://epicwar.com/maps/107435/
MouseToe

MouseToe

Experience : 50

PostSubject: Re: ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol   ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:02 pm

Conflict wrote:
I'm confused aswell. I really don't know whats going on with the tourny.
This
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/penumbrauniverse
tyrantofdeath
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol   ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:03 pm

ur gona have to explain
Back to top Go down
Demon002
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain
Demon002

Experience : 550

PostSubject: Re: ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol   ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:30 am

I had a long ass fuckin detailed respince but i guess my browswer decided i didnt need to post it said FUCK YOU and send me back to the post reply box without any of the info. Short of what i had said before...fuckin broswer.

Wc3 community is dead. too many great new games comming out and comming out SOON. and they string through a span of several months so people are going to be gone.

Aion just came out. Assassins creed 2 is comming out,Dragon Age is comming out, Starcraft 2 is comming out, Natural Selection 2 is comming out. Diablo 3 is comming out and the list goes on. Thats just for pc. I dont even follow console shit really. Except Gears of War 3 is comming out soon. Pendulem Wars.Thats my freakin game baby. Love gears Razz
Back to top Go down
gjcraig
Admin
Admin
gjcraig

Experience : 381

PostSubject: Re: ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol   ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:14 pm

Demon002 wrote:
I had a long ass fuckin detailed respince but i guess my browswer decided i didnt need to post it said FUCK YOU and send me back to the post reply box without any of the info. Short of what i had said before...fuckin broswer.

Wc3 community is dead. too many great new games comming out and comming out SOON. and they string through a span of several months so people are going to be gone.

Aion just came out. Assassins creed 2 is comming out,Dragon Age is comming out, Starcraft 2 is comming out, Natural Selection 2 is comming out. Diablo 3 is comming out and the list goes on. Thats just for pc. I dont even follow console shit really. Except Gears of War 3 is comming out soon. Pendulem Wars.Thats my freakin game baby. Love gears Razz

Ya, lots of competition. But I will always go back and play some warcraft 3 every once in a while - been playing a lot in the last week actually.
Back to top Go down
http://gjcraig@hotmail.com
tyrantofdeath
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol   ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:32 pm

yeah lol, i usually do Wc3 while i leave oblivion on or something...
Back to top Go down
MouseToe

MouseToe

PostSubject: Re: ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol   ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:40 pm

No one here plays D2 or H3? =(
Back to top Go down
gjcraig
Admin
Admin
gjcraig

PostSubject: Re: ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol   ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:53 pm

MouseToe wrote:
No one here plays D2 or H3? =(
I use to play a ton of D2 - Warcraft 3 replaced it Wink
Back to top Go down
MouseToe

MouseToe

PostSubject: Re: ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol   ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Meh, warcraft is good by I don't know....just something about D2 that gets me. It is a bit repititous though. (I think I just murdered that word)
Back to top Go down
gjcraig
Admin
Admin
gjcraig

PostSubject: Re: ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol   ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:58 pm

MouseToe wrote:
Meh, warcraft is good by I don't know....just something about D2 that gets me. It is a bit repititous though. (I think I just murdered that word)

Oh ya, I played it for years - Hell Bale runs, Hell Pindle runs, Hell Shenk Runs - Probably did them over 500 times Laughing
Back to top Go down
tyrantofdeath
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol   ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:06 pm

huh? GJ go look at my hero suggestions thread tehres a hero ill make if ull put him in
Back to top Go down
gjcraig
Admin
Admin
gjcraig

PostSubject: Re: ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol   ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:27 pm

tyrantofdeath wrote:
huh? GJ go look at my hero suggestions thread tehres a hero ill make if ull put him in
I read it, but honestly my map is on hold right now - Im dating and also I have a buddy that dragging me back into world of warcraft.
Back to top Go down
tyrantofdeath
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol   ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:22 pm

NO NOT WOW!!! dont go down that evil road!ull get sucked in and be stuck...FOREVER! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I hate school...it makes me lupy on here...i have nothing to do so i log on here and stuff
but anyway...im gna go ahead and lock this thread concidering the question was sorta awnsered...im also gona move the tourny related posts into the tourny info thread...which makes sense to me...so if u have any objections...SUCK MY BIG TOE! no but seriously any objections then just post here b4 i do it...which will be tomorrow =)
Back to top Go down
gjcraig
Admin
Admin
gjcraig

PostSubject: Re: ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol   ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:05 am

tyrantofdeath wrote:
NO NOT WOW!!! dont go down that evil road!ull get sucked in and be stuck...FOREVER! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I hate school...it makes me lupy on here...i have nothing to do so i log on here and stuff
but anyway...im gna go ahead and lock this thread concidering the question was sorta awnsered...im also gona move the tourny related posts into the tourny info thread...which makes sense to me...so if u have any objections...SUCK MY BIG TOE! no but seriously any objections then just post here b4 i do it...which will be tomorrow =)

lol - Ya, im pretty sucked into Wow now - damn buddy got me playing again.
Back to top Go down
tyrantofdeath
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol   ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:47 pm

-Locking Post-
The question I asked has been awnsered so the post has no reason to continue. Its also gotten off topic so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol   ???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol Empty

Back to top Go down

???imconfused yet again...Demon ur probaly gona b the one to awnser me lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Footmen vs Grunts Forum :: Tournaments :: Public Tournements-
Jump to: