Footmen vs Grunts Forum
Welcome! Please Register and Login if you are new! ;D
Footmen vs Grunts Forum
Welcome! Please Register and Login if you are new! ;D
Footmen vs Grunts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Footmen vs Grunts Forum

A forum based on the game in Warcraft3/Frozen throne, Footmen vs Grunts ( Fvg )

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
Do you think we should censor/filter unprofessional posts
Yes
I need some challenger tire of winning I_vote_lcap67%I need some challenger tire of winning I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
I need some challenger tire of winning I_vote_lcap33%I need some challenger tire of winning I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

I need some challenger tire of winning

Go down 
+4
Shaman_Striker
Die_Plz
gjcraig
numnut
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
numnut

Experience : 21

I need some challenger tire of winning Empty
PostSubject: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:49 am

Sup so i bump into this fvg clan.. and i play fvg. so anyone in here think they can give me a beatdown?? i havent have a good beat down in a while. sigh...... i'm looking for a beatdown.. i play on mostly west because fvg people on west are better and non noob.. so if u think u got what it takes to whoop my ass give me a holla..

i want a 2x2 with my partna.. i havent lost in a legit 2x2 .. i usually host public stomp game.. where i team up with random noob and kick ass.. even fvge clan is scare of me. ke ke heck i would be scare of myself also if i wasnt me. peace

i host a lot and if i whoop ur ass.. i'm sorry it is nothing personal it is jus a game.. lol

east and west = numnut
i play mostly on west. basically in the end.. i jus want an old ass whooping.. havent have one in a long long long.. i kinda miss it..

Last edited by numnut on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gjcraig
Admin
Admin
gjcraig

Experience : 381

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:39 am

numnut wrote:
Sup so i bump into this fvg clan.. and i play fvg. so anyone in here think they can give me a beatdown?? i havent have a good beat down in a while. sigh...... i'm looking for a beatdown.. i play on mostly west because fvg people on west are better and non noob.. so if u think u got what it takes to whoop my ass give me a holla..

i want a 2x2 with my partna.. i havent lost in a legit 2x2 .. i usually host public stomp game.. where i team up with random noob and kick ass.. even fvge clan is scare of me. ke ke heck i would be scare of myself also if i wasnt me. peace

i host a lot and if i whoop ur ass.. i'm sorry it is nothing personal it is jus a game.. lol

east and west = numnut
i play mostly on west.

Thats interesting - I have always found that the better grunt players are on east and the better footie players are on west. - With some exceptions of course. There is another thread just like this one where someone else thinks they are unbeatable on here too. By the way why do you play 2 vs 2 ? I have always found the best games are 5 vs 5 with no leavers.
Back to top Go down
http://gjcraig@hotmail.com
numnut

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:25 am

because so far i have found only one person who is good enuff to be called allied. in a 5x5 people always quit after 5 min of of ass whooping.. actually i would play a legit 4x4 dual but the other two dont play as much... even striker knows how godly i'm because him and pryrogrunt would quit after 10 min asss stromping.. right striker? striker felt my skill.. who is the other one who think they are unbeatable.. we cant have that in one forum..... i will settle it.. in the end there can only be oneeeeeee...... unbeatable
Back to top Go down
gjcraig
Admin
Admin
gjcraig

Experience : 381

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:58 pm

numnut wrote:
because so far i have found only one person who is good enuff to be called allied. in a 5x5 people always quit after 5 min of of ass whooping.. actually i would play a legit 4x4 dual but the other two dont play as much... even striker knows how godly i'm because him and pryrogrunt would quit after 10 min asss stromping.. right striker? striker felt my skill.. who is the other one who think they are unbeatable.. we cant have that in one forum..... i will settle it.. in the end there can only be oneeeeeee...... unbeatable

Here is the other thread about the other guy that thinks he is the best.

https://footmenvsgrunts.forumotion.com/fvg-discussions-f3/challange-to-all-members-t80.htm

Good luck - if you play him please save the game and let me get the file from you - im decent and beat about 90% of the people that play but I get beat by the PRO's
Back to top Go down
http://gjcraig@hotmail.com
Die_Plz
Admin
Admin

Experience : 374

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:15 pm

numnuts y dont u ask some ppl on this forum to come and play a 5x5 sometimes
Back to top Go down
http://www.footmenvsgrunts.com
numnut

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:47 pm

well in 5x5 i might lose because i dont have a hand selected allied.. but in 2x2.. everyone not on my team is going down.. sorry .. nothing personal it is jus a game.. ke ke ke
Back to top Go down
Shaman_Striker

Shaman_Striker

Experience : 168

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:52 pm

hmm i don't recall playing you and i would like to play you again and i'm curious as to what map you had in mind+i don't quit if i get beat i get beat soo yea you've probably never played me if your saying that i'd quit after 10 minutes

Last edited by Shaman_Striker on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : refering to the i would quit in 10 minutes)
Back to top Go down
numnut

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:12 pm

U DUMB NOOB.. I'M CHESS_KING.. ME N MY BUDDY OWNED U AND DUMB PRYROGRUNT IN 2X2.. EZ LOL.. BTW THAT WAS NICE OF U TO CHALLENGE ME DURING A GAME.. I SAID I'M IN A GAME.. AND THEN U RAN OFF.. LOL.. NICE ONE..
Back to top Go down
RaNdOm_PeRsOn
Acolyte
Acolyte

Experience : 25

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:45 pm

uhh if u have to hand pick ur allies ur not that great sry to say it but a real pro should be able to have a team of noobs and still give a nice hard fight and ill give u a go once i run some virus scans why not:p
Back to top Go down
numnut

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:48 pm

SILENCE NOOB PERSON.. U DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FVG.. GO PLAY DOTA
Back to top Go down
numnut

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:49 pm

OK MY ALLIED IS ONLINE NOW.. I CAN PLAY .. HECK I CAN PROB WHOOP U GUYS IN 2X5.. LOL.. OVER ON WEST.. COME AND MEET UR MAKER
Back to top Go down
RaNdOm_PeRsOn
Acolyte
Acolyte

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:54 pm

question mark dota is queer like i only play it because i was playing wid a friend at the time and anyways unlike u i have other things to do and i dont sit around on my computer all day playing warcraft, you know its this little thing called a LIFE, something u should get, and btw if u have to hand pick ur allies then ur a noob so stfu
Back to top Go down
numnut

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:58 pm

yeah yeah talk shit and die.. kk gg noob./
Back to top Go down
RaNdOm_PeRsOn
Acolyte
Acolyte

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:01 am

ok first of all get ur prioritys staight i said i would play, did i ever say anything bout winning no because of this thing call LIFE warcraft is a game idc what the outcome is i play to have fun alright so just stop talking shit ur not impressing anyone
Back to top Go down
numnut

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:05 am

ur lucky wc is a game.. and getting owned in wc doesnt hurt... so yeah.. it is cool to get owned in wc.. especially by me.... wanna get owned now?? ish ok to say no thanx be cause joo phear
Back to top Go down
RaNdOm_PeRsOn
Acolyte
Acolyte

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:07 am

if u stop talking shit sure ill play because its a game sure being good is cool and all but its nothing to get all crazy about it shit talkers like u that get me going u think theres nothing more important that ur precious game big wopp u can sit on a computer anyone can to that try something that takes real talent like a instrument or maybe sports and see how well u do then
Back to top Go down
Shaman_Striker

Shaman_Striker

Experience : 168

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:17 am

lol random ignore this idiot hes full of himself
Back to top Go down
RaNdOm_PeRsOn
Acolyte
Acolyte

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:19 am

lol i noticed but its still fun to pick a fight with a moron Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaNdOm_PeRsOn
Acolyte
Acolyte

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:19 am

what u think shaman u think me and u could beat him?
Back to top Go down
numnut

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:21 am

i'm on west right now.. come 2x2.. i show u the joy of losing in a game.. i did say i give free beatdown lesson.. no hidden charges
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

Experience : 99

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:09 am

How about a 1v1 =]
Back to top Go down
http://epicwar.com/maps/107435/
numnut

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:38 am

1x1 too boring..
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

Experience : 99

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:59 am

numnut wrote:
1x1 too boring..

Ah, i understand your reasoning. I just normally use it to test skill.
Back to top Go down
http://epicwar.com/maps/107435/
Die_Plz
Admin
Admin

Experience : 374

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:07 am

someone should make a map wheres its possible to have 2v2,or 1v1
Back to top Go down
http://www.footmenvsgrunts.com
numnut

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:32 am

i dont have any skills i'm only good at kicking ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need some challenger tire of winning   I need some challenger tire of winning Empty

Back to top Go down

I need some challenger tire of winning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Footmen vs Grunts Forum :: Footmen vs Grunts :: FvG Discussions-
Jump to: